Faces on Snapchat
One of Snapchat’s greatest features are their extremely popular, and regularly updated filters/lenses. However, you may have noticed the Snapchat faces these filters create have certainly taken over Insta! Maybe you’ve noticed the cute dog eared faces are now everywhere. With Instagram’s introduction of stories and they’re attempt to take over Snapchat’s market share, we’re sure to see more in the future with Instagram’s story options.
In the meantime, let’s explain how to make faces on Snapchat and then take a look at some of the best funny faces from Snapchat of all time.
How To Make Faces On Snapchat
- Make sure your Snapchat app has the latest update.
- Go to the Camera screen in Snapchat.
- Press and hold on your face! The Lens options will then appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Swipe left and right to browse through the available lenses and to find the one you want to use.
- Follow any action prompts that appear, such as “Open Your Mouth”.
- Tap the capture button below to take a photo, or press and hold on the button to record a snapchat video.
If like many people you’re wondering how to get new Snapchat faces. You can’t, you just wait until Snapchat decides to add new lenses. Don’t worry, they add new faces to Snapchat pretty regularly – every few days.