Instagram recently took a play from Facebook when it launched Instagram Live. Going live on Instagram allows a user to stream their activities in real time without leaving a permanent video on their profile (unless they choose to save the video to their account). Instagram Live is a great way to keep your friends and followers updated on your current affairs and to share your most entertaining moments with people across the world, no matter what time it is. You can invite specific friends to join your live video, or you can leave it up for the whole world to see depending on your preference.
If you want to create an Instagram Live streaming video, follow the steps below.
- Open Instagram Application
- Click the camera icon at the top left of your scree
- Tap “live” at the bottom of the screen
- If you want to invite specific people to join the broadcast, tap on their name. They can only be invited if they are currently watching your live stream
- You can kick someone out of your live feed by clicking the “x” at the top right of their screen
How to join someone else’s live stream:
- Tap “request” if you see the option on their video
- Tap “Send request”
- You will receive a message letting you know whether or not your request has been accepted
- Start streaming with your friend in the same way you would on your own live stream!
Now that you’ve learned how to go live on Instagram, you can connect with friends and followers across the world in real time. Show everyone how much fun you’re having at a concert, let the watch as you reach the summit of an intense climb, or promote your brand internationally for ultimate exposure! There’s no limit to what you can do with Instagram Live!