Share This Image On Your Site
- 80% of Instagram users are outside of the US.
- Most Instagram users are between 18-29 years old.
- Six in ten online adults have Instagram accounts.
- Female internet users are more likely to use Instagram than men, at 38% vs. 26%.
- 32% of teenagers consider Instagram to be the most important social network.
2% of Instagram users attended college.
- 2% of Instagram users make more than $75,000 per year.
- After Instagram itself, Selena Gomez has the most followers with 124 million. Cristiano Ronaldo has 108 million and National Geographic has 80.2 million.
- Beyonce holds the record for the most liked Instagram with her pregnancy announcement which garnered almost 11 million likes.
- There are over one billion million Instagrammers up from 600 million in December of 2016
- Out of the the one billion, 500 million users are active every day.
- There are 165,000 searches per month for “kylie jenner instagram”
- 51% of Instagram users access the platform daily, and 35% say they look at the platform several times per day.
- 95 million photos and videos are shared on Instagram per day.
- There are over 25 million business profiles using Instagram worldwide up from 15 million in July of 2017.
- Instagram has 2 million monthly active advertisers up from 1 million in March of 2017.
- 60% of the top brands on Instagram use the same filter for every post.
- Over 80% of accounts on Instagram follow a business
- 50% of Instagram users follow at least one business.
60% of users say that they have learned about a product or service on the platform.
- 300 million users use the “stories” feature daily.
- The most used emoji is the heart <3